Palazzo Mastelli

A few steps from the church of the Madonna dell’Orto stands palazzo Mastelli, also called “del Cammello” (“of the camel”) because of a relief showing a man pulling a camel. This relief illustrates the family business of the owners, who came from Morea in 1112 and are represented in Cmpo dei Mori.

no images were found

Error thrown

Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string()