Chiesa dei Miracoli

A jewel of the Renaissance by Pietro Lombardo, erected between 1481 and 1489 to contain a precious icon of the Virgin which was held to be miraculous and was already being venerated in 1477. Covered both inside and out with multicoloured marble, which legend has it is material recovered from the building of the Basilica of St. Mark, it has been recently restored to its former glory.

Some available hotels near this place